Want to get the perfect salon French manicure at home? You’ve come to the right place! Today, I’ll be showing you how to do it yourself with a few easy steps. This tutorial is great if you want to have an at home spa day or if you’re looking to skip the salon to save some money. Let’s get started!
You only need a few products. Here is what I used:
Mitty – Flat Nail Art Brush
Get 10% off with code HANNAH
China Glaze – Strong Adhesion Base Coat
China Glaze – White on White
Essence – Sweet as Candy
Londontown Kur – Gel Genius Top Coat
- Start off by applying base coat to the tips of your nails only.
- Then, apply a white polish to the tips of your nails, making sure to cover the free edge.
- Dip your nail art brush into acetone and begin to shape the white polish to the natural curve of your nail (see video below). You can take a smaller brush to touch up the sides if need be.
- Apply a layer of base coat over the entire nail since we couldn’t previously due to the acetone.
- Apply one layer of a sheer pinky polish to have a more natural look.
- Finish off with a top coat to help protect your manicure and give it a glossy finish!
Watch my tutorial for the perfect French manicure!